Friday, August 27, 2010

Day Five - How to succeed in exercise without really trying

Ohhh... Friday. You're so lovely.

Now, if you will all remember yesterday's post, I said I was going to rock today's goal. So...

The Goal:

Rest and relax.

The Reality:

Oh yeah, I rocked that one. And just in time for the Sabbath. My people will be so proud. I passed that test with flying colors. I even took a nap after work. That might have something to do with only getting 4.5 hours of sleep. Clearly, a better sleep routine needs to be added to my personal health goals.

Today's Suck:

Napping after work will probably mean I won't actually get to sleep until later than I ought to tonight, especially since tomorrow is early morning Weight Watchers.

Today's Success:

I am an excellent rester and relaxer. (Actually, I'm really not. I stress things. But I'm working on it).

What shall tomorrow bring? (Pray I'm within my weight limit. I don't want to be charged).

No comments:

Post a Comment